Johnny Depp Actor So Sick Seeing Musicians

Johnny Depp does not want to say that he take advantage of his fame to become a musician.

Music, not a movie that will be the first love Johnny Depp. Only, it's not like the Hollywood superstar said that he utilizes his fame to become a musician.

Speaking at the Berlin premiere of his latest film, Mortdecai, Depp does not stand to see people give up then slammed himself as a musician. "The whole idea of it for me is sickening thing, it always makes me sick," he told reporters in Sydney Morning Herald.

johnny deep

Depp himself to play the guitar. He never played in the British band Oasis studio recorded by Marilyn Manson, as he did last November. "I've been very fortunate to play in the studio recording my friends and it still happens to this day. The music is still a part of my life .... But you will not hear the band Johnny Depp. It never will be."

Depp has been satisfied with being a beginner musicians. "This luxury now is someone with some success, if your typical musical, you can go out and start a band and take advantage of your work in other areas," he said.

He added, "But I hate the idea, 'Come see me play the guitar because you have seen me in 12 films .'... It should not be [so] You want people who listen to music only interested in the music".

This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply